Friday, August 31, 2007

Greetings from Beth

Hello to everyone that might be interested in our little family. I just wanted to write a little something myself. Cody is definitely the writer in our family so I will stick to more facts and basics. I'm here at my old job with Morgan this week; I've been covering the doctors' vacations and answering the phones. Morgan has been very helpful and tries to eat everything on my desk. I let him play with the phone cord until I discovered his face and hands were black...that was disgusting. He's been taking naps on the doctor's office floor on some blankets but this week he has really begun to roll around so luckily it's Friday. Today is Cody's last half day so he's coming to meet us for lunch and then will take Morgan home. I will miss Cody's half day Fridays! Once we figure out how to put videos on our computer we will add some cute videos of Morgan as well. I have a question for all the mothers out there...any suggestions on how to earn money and stay at home? I'm not big on selling things but wondered if anyone else had discovered something that worked for them. Please let me know. Well, I guess I should get back to answering the phones and staring at the walls...the Friday before Labor Day weekend is not very busy as you might imagine. Talk again soon!

2 comments:

Sharona said...

Hmmm... working moms... Editing is one thing I've known at-home moms to do. Also, my sister has worked with some company developing curriculum for french courses. And I have another sister-in-law that is a craft-making machine, and she sells some of it at art fairs and stuff like that. So, yeah. Can't wait for the cute videos. It's great to find you in the blogging world.

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

it took me second to figure out it was you sharon since you have an a at the end of your name. thanks for the suggestions, your family definitely has a lot of experiene with motherhood. it's good to hear from you too!