Introducing:
Pepper Davis Adams
She came screaming and peeing into the world at 9:50 a.m. on Tuesday April 14th.
She was 8 lbs 8 ozs and 20 3/4 in long.
Once again it was a very quick, furious and naturally painful birthing process.
I will just give you the basic details right now and Cody will fill you in on the full story soon. It's best told from his perspective!Here's a video of Pepper's first moments:
Unlike Morgan, Pepper is a champion nurser...thank goodness!
We are loving all the pink!
Daddy's little pink burrito!
A very proud big brother.
Once again, Gramma Goodier missed the birth by a few hours but we are very happy and grateful to have her here!
Yep, Morgan took over my cup and my dinner.
Pepper's first visitors. Our lovely relief society president, her daughter and grandkids took care of Morgan while we were at the hospital. They came to visit later that night after my mom, Cody and Morgan had gone home. The kids wanted to take Pepper home with them.
You know she's ours because of the chubby cheeks!
Although I'm a little surprised she has so much hair and that it is kind of dark?!
My mother and sisters, Jill and Kim, sent us this adorable duckie bouquet. Cody got me the fruit bouquet and Ashley sent us the I heart NY bear. Thanks everyone for thinking of us! We loved all the text messages, phone calls and well wishes! I didn't really have reception in my room, nor could I make long distance phone calls, so I was a bit limited in my communication. Thanks again for helping us feel connected to everyone.
Now we are home and taking it easy. More to come we promise.


18 comments:
Congrats! She is just adorable! Yo will absolutely love having a little girl! Cute name!! I love unique names!
She is adorable...glad to hear everyone is doing well. Congratulations.
She's a cutie. Thanks for posting the pictures so soon. I was very excited to look at them. She's got a high pitched little scream in there. Congratulations! I'm so looking forward to seeing you in July.
HUGE congratulations to everyone!! What a sweet little face she has!
Pepper - you are adorable. Congratulations Beth, Cody, and Morgan!
Oh, and dgclarkk = Marci & Dan :)
what an ADORABLE little pink burrito she is!!! I love your face in the video. I didn't have my sound on, but man your face said it all!!
oh my gosh, it just makes me so happy to imagine you and your new little bundle settling in... take it easy, rest, relax and ENJOY every minute!!
...I'll pray for a fast recover and easy transition into 2 kids...looks like she's a good nurser, which helps!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys! She is beautiful! She looks so big and healthy already!
Congratulations...she's adorable!
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful. The dark hair can throw one off, but my Alex had the blackest head of hair and now is our blondest blondie so just be patient for the final hair analysis.=) Bummer that grandma missed it so close but glad you have a wonderful RS pres. Good luck to you and your family and enjoy the pampering to its fullest.
congratulations! Welcome Pepper! What a cutie! We're very excited for you guys (if you couldn't tell by all the exclamation points.:)).
Wonderful news! Your daughter is beautiful! Welcome Pepper. Hope you're feeling well, Beth.
Wow! I have been sooo out of it! I was moving this week and totally did not know you had your beautiful baby girl! I love the name and she is just as precious as can be! Congratulations Beth! I love you! -i'm kinda jealous you got your girl :)
Can't wait to meet her! Congratulations-
Im so glad that little Pepper arrived, she is so beautiful! Im so glad that I was able to see the pictures. Get back to me as soon as possible.
LOVE Gramps
OH SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE! I love her chubby cheeks! I love your pink hospital gown, too - you look TOO good for just having a baby - I am jealous! I am glad to see pics! Love you all and congrats!
Congratulations! We are very excited for you. Glad everything went so well and we hope it continues to be that way. It will be so fun for you to have a girl too!
Congratulations! She's gorgeous! I love the name.
Post a Comment