Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Fun

Last Friday night Morgan's Little Gym had a Halloween Party.Morgan went as a punk rocker from the 80's.
Ever since we bought the purple hair spray on Monday he has been obsessively talking about his "blue hair." He told everyone he met all week about it and was very cooperative while I was getting him ready.

I guess all it takes to make this kid happy is a little color on his head!

After the initial photo shoot I could not convince him to put the jacket back on but at least his hoodie has skulls on it so that helped.

Pepper was a pumpkin, thanks to Jill's hand-me-down costume.
Got to love free!

Morgan was on the go from the moment we arrived.

You may notice Batman is in the background. Well, later Morgan saw a kid dressed like Robin and became obsessed with finding Batman. Luckily, Robin was more than happy to help so the two of them spent a lot of time running around looking for this kid who, of course, had already left. Morgan is still talking about Robin and saying "Where's Batman?"

The night was an open invitation so Morgan's friend David came as a bumblebee.
And Jack came as a very cool pirate.


Even though it was past Pepper's bedtime she did surprisingly well and just hung out in our arms the whole time.


On Saturday morning we went with Laura to a local park and took some amazing family pictures. I don't have any yet but I can't wait to post them. Pepper looked just like a porcelain doll!
On Sunday afternoon we decided to carve our pumpkins.

Morgan had a great time helping me clean it out and then spent the rest of the time coloring on the newspaper and trying to play with the little tools from the carving kit.

Such a handsome helper!

It was a really thick pumpkin and kind of complicated cat design. I was so tired by the end of it but I hope it will be worth it when we buy some candles.

After the pumpkins, we decided to to take a walk around our complex and capture how beautiful the leaves are around here.

I know it's a little out of focus but I just love her eyes in this picture!

And yes, she is just wearing pink tights but they kind of work like leggings.


Morgan made some friends with the neighbor kids who were nice enough to let him play in their car.


I REALLY love fall!

Pepper was done with all the picture taking! She also has a cold now, on top of the teething madness. Poor little baby is just miserable!

I love fall colors!
(Please ignore the fact that I look like I'm pregnant in this picture, I assure you I am not!)

6 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Seriously, I love
Ohio! Rock out, Morgan!

JoshandJen said...

As always cute pics Beth!! I just LOVE Morgan's rocker costume, that is awesome! That little gymn place looks fun, I should look into that for Justin, is it very expensive? Fall is my favorite time of the year and the kids love it too, and you can get some awesome pictures like the ones of Pepper in the leaves. I can't wait to see your family pics, we had some done in Aug in Utah we posted on our blog, but I don't like them as much, we usually do fall family pics....

Jill and Kevin said...

I love the pictures. Morgan looked awesome. The girls get to dress up for their gym class tomorrow too. I'm just putting the capes on them for tomorrow, but we're doing Little Bo Peep and her sheep, with Kevin as the Big bad wolf for Halloween! Pepper is adorable.

sunny said...

Great costume Morgan. Fall does look lovely in Ohio. And it looks like you guys keep yourselves really busy, and have carved out quite a nice little place for yourselves. Happy Halloween.

Kevin said...

I love the two new pictures of the kids. I am excited to see your family photos. How beautiful.
Jill

Jill and Kevin said...

I absolutely love your family photo. How perfect! You all look great!