On Tuesday and Wednesday, Cody took half days so I decided to surprise him with a trip to the Columbus Temple on Wednesday afternoon. Luckily our great friends, Becky and Jerry, volunteered to watch our children for pretty much the entire day so we could make the trek out there. It takes us about 2hrs to get to Columbus so it makes for a long outing. We even got to go out for lunch at a real restaurant, which was a nice treat for us.
It was all greatly needed and greatly appreciated.
The creche outside the temple.
The "baby temple" as Morgan would call it. It is probably the tiniest temple I've ever seen but it was still just as beautiful and peaceful.
The creche outside the temple.
The "baby temple" as Morgan would call it. It is probably the tiniest temple I've ever seen but it was still just as beautiful and peaceful.Thank you, Cody for a wonderfully crazy year!
Here are some cute pics of Pepper sporting her new duds amidst her new toys.
I swear if she could steady herself a bit better, this girl would be walking.
A great shot of her bottom teeth. The day after Christmas I discovered that she has one top tooth and three more working their way in. The top tooth isn't one of the middle teeth but the one to the left of middle. Is that weird?! Shouldn't you get the ones in the middle first?
She's also sporting the chapped cheeks just like Morgan did at this age.
Thanks Gramma for all the cute outfits!
Here are some cute pics of Pepper sporting her new duds amidst her new toys.
I swear if she could steady herself a bit better, this girl would be walking.
A great shot of her bottom teeth. The day after Christmas I discovered that she has one top tooth and three more working their way in. The top tooth isn't one of the middle teeth but the one to the left of middle. Is that weird?! Shouldn't you get the ones in the middle first?
She's also sporting the chapped cheeks just like Morgan did at this age.
Thanks Gramma for all the cute outfits!Morgan wanted to watch the "baby tee-wee" so this is how he pretty much spent the whole day.
Good times.
Like father like son!
We have had a lot of snow since we got back from Khan's house.
On New Year's Eve, Cody decided to take advantage of the snow and day off to take Morgan outside to play. It was the perfect weather and snow to make a snow man.
And Morgan thought it was the perfect day to eat a lot of snow!


I thought they did a great job for Morgan's first snow man.
Morgan loved to jump on all the snow piles.

Walking and eating around Park Hill.


We have had a lot of snow since we got back from Khan's house.
On New Year's Eve, Cody decided to take advantage of the snow and day off to take Morgan outside to play. It was the perfect weather and snow to make a snow man.
And Morgan thought it was the perfect day to eat a lot of snow!

I thought they did a great job for Morgan's first snow man.
Morgan loved to jump on all the snow piles.
Walking and eating around Park Hill.

Morgan starts pre-school next Monday and we are both excited. I have been looking forward to this day since I brought Morgan home from the hospital...or so I thought.
I'm actually getting a little sad and nervous to not have my little man around all the time. He's just getting to the age where he is a lot of fun to talk with and play with but I know how important it is for him to go and learn. He is such a social kid that I know this will be a wonderful experience for him and it will be nice for Pepper and I to have some more time alone.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us so much throughout this past year of changes. We are truly grateful for our wonderful, amazing families and for all of their love and support.
We hope this next year brings nothing but happiness and joy to all of you!





5 comments:
The temple is always a good surprise. That would make for a long day, but it's worth it. The pictures are great. I love that Morgan loves being out in the snow. One day maybe Jane and Alice will feel the same. Right now, they don't even like socks! Happy New Year!
JIll
That is one massive snowman. Love it!!! Your little Pepper is getting so big so fast. Where does the time go? It almost makes me want to wait to have this baby just so he/she won't grow up on me ... but then again.=) Glad you had an enjoyable outing at the temple.
Wait that last comment was from me not Glen.=)
Jamie
Awesome pictures, and that is great you guys were able to go to the temple!! We haven't been to the temple since before Justin was born, I have always been nursing, or we can't afford to pay a babysitter for 4 kids. We have got to go somehow, someway before this baby is born. I am so glad you guys have had a wonderful year and so many blessings, I am also glad you guys have moved here, thats a blessing for us :)
The longer the posts the better! I love all the pictures and stories. It makes my day go by quicker. If you could blog everyday, that would help too. Thanks!
Mesha
Post a Comment