We have once again had a lot of snow days lately and that means getting creative with playtime indoors. Here's Morgan playing in the tent with his friend Abby.
We have been watching the Jurassic Park movies a lot lately (don't worry we don't watch the whole thing, just jump from scene to scene to see the dinosaurs) and Morgan really likes the third movie where they meet the teranadons. In the movie one of the guys, named Billy, jumps off a cliff with a parachute and glides over to save another boy. Morgan really thought that was cool and wanted a parachute. I cinched up my Ergo baby carrier to make a parachute that fits Morgan.Whatever keeps them occupied!
Here's a little video to go along with this picture:
Some more big, beautiful, blue eyes for me to look at!
These two make the cabin fever a little more bearable!

Pepper loves the doorbell music on this tent. Everytime she hears the doorbell ring she starts bopping up and down. Here's a little video of her happiness before Morgan makes her cry:
Yes, once again we have a child with an orange nose and chapped cheeks. I guess it just runs in the family!
I like how it looks like Pepper is imitating the triceratops next to her.
Morgan showing off some of his breakdancing moves.
On Saturday afternoon we had a little dance party to Weezer. Here's a fun video of the kids dancing around to "Pork n Beans":
Saturday morning I had a hankerin for cinnammon rolls so I decided to make some. I've never made them myself before and I must say they were pretty darn tasty!
I'm enjoying Pepper's new hair development!
Tuesday, for playgroup, we went to the Cleveland Natural History Museum.
It was not very big or exciting, of course I am somewhat biased coming from NYC, but we had a good time.
Morgan had a great time running around screaming and pointing and yelling out all the dinosaur names to anyone who would pay attention to him. Luckily, the place was pretty empty!

Morgan always grabs his crotch when he gets excited. I hope this goes away soon!
Our favorite part of the museum, besides the dinosaurs, was their discovery center.
The kids had a great time playing with all the hands on mostly educational toys.
Sarah and Heather with some of the kids.
Going to the bathroom with lots of little ones can be an interesting challenge. Especially when you are trying to keep to rowdy little boys from touching all the dirty things in a bathroom. Luckily, these two found a chair and had their new dinosaurs to keep them entertained.





4 comments:
I love all the pictures! Such cute kids. I'm glad we're related. I haven't watched the videos yet, but I'll do that with Jane and Alice. They love home videos.
oh yummy cinn rolls! I only eat homemade ones. they're fairly easy and soooo scrumptious. yours baked up nicely!
I wish we had better museums and fun places for kids.
I love keeping up with your blog and seeing what fun things you come up with for the kids!
The museum looks so fu, Justin would have loved it, I wish we could have gone...Looks like everyone had fun and those cinn rolls look delish!! hey how do you upload your videos to the blog??? everytime I do it through the blog they never upload, can you let me know how you do it...
Yummy - the kiddos and rolls! I really think Cody's face in the one pic of Pepper is so sweet - you can tell that he ADORES Pepper!
Post a Comment