Good luck trying to get everyone to sit still and look at the camera, not to mention smile.
Eliot, Chase, Riley, Eleanor, Pepper and Morgan
Eleanor has a fantastic smile. Such a cutie!
I should have posted pics of them since they were babies. I'll have to do that after the next set:)
Yay, for lifelong friends!
And of course, we are all pregnant again! Minde and I are both having girls, while Ashley decided to mix things up by having a boy this go around. And once again, we are all due a few weeks apart.
Yay, for lifelong friends!
And of course, we are all pregnant again! Minde and I are both having girls, while Ashley decided to mix things up by having a boy this go around. And once again, we are all due a few weeks apart.
Cody would have loved to catch up with Tyler and Bryan also but we'll happily take what we can get:) It was so fun to have our kids get together again and hopefully we'll be able to keep the tradition alive as the years continue.




1 comment:
Seriously, that is CRAZY that you are all on the same timetable with babies! Glad you all had a lunch date!
Post a Comment