Sunday, November 17, 2013

Morgan's Final Soccer Morning

On Saturday the 19th of October, Morgan had his last soccer day. He had a lot of fun playing soccer and I hope he continues to enjoy it because we all had fun watching him. Not on this particular morning because it was crazy cold and sprinkling rain. 
Pow Wow on the wet, cold grass. Better them than me!

Yep, this is how I felt, too!

Morgan played goalie again but also did a good job running around and passing the ball. He was not the best player but he did really well and was the most enthusiastic. He definitely learned the lesson about communicating with your teammates!
Morgan getting his medal.
Admiring his medal.
Go, Hummingbirds!
Another sports season done. I asked Morgan if he wanted to try basketball this fall/winter but he said he wanted to go back to gymnastics. Maybe one day we will get him to try another sport. Poor Cody is really hoping!

No comments: