Christmas morning was a relaxing and enjoyable morning. Luckily, the kids didn't wake us up too early and we had already agreed that we could open the stockings first and wait for the tree till Hazel woke up.
 |
| So glad they captured me in these moments...kind of. |
 |
| Cody's gag gift for my stocking. A new cell phone cover. |
 |
| Finally, time for Hazel to get up and open the tree. I got in position to capture the big moment. |
Here's the video:
 |
| Too excited not to be blurry. |
 |
| Santa gifts. |
 |
| Hazel loved, and still loves, her new Rapunzel towel. Highlight of bath night. |
 |
| Special gifts from Grandma and Papa Adams. Kids love big boxes under the tree. |
 |
| They were both very happy to have nice, big sleeping bags of their very own. |
 |
| I got Cody some Willow Tree statues of a dad with two girls and a little boy. |
 |
| Hazel was pretty happy with her new hat as well. |
 |
| Morgan showing off his new DS inside his new fort. |
 |
| Now she's moved on to her new princess dress. This girl was very busy! |
 |
| Pepper happily playing with all of Hazel's new toys. |
 |
| The aftermath. |
We spent the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying all our new toys. We had the Griesmyers over for a yummy ham Christmas dinner, thanks to Cody. Bekah's mom and brother, Chris, were visiting the new family addition, Samuel, so they happily joined us as well. I, of course, somehow managed to take no pictures of any of the rest of our day but I promise you it was great.
 |
| Knowing I did not have any real pictures with me in them I insisted that the kids and I attempt a group shot. I tried! |
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment