Saturday, December 26, 2015

Royal Baked Goods for the Holidays

I had a lot of fun and stayed very busy making pies during the holiday season. I think I'm going to take a bit of a break for a few months but man, I love making beautiful pies!
"It's finally here folks, French Silk Pie week! I am going to try something a bit different this week and take the orders ahead of time. I will make up to 5 pies on Friday. Let me know if you want to take home a bit of chocolate heaven!" 
"First two French Silk pies ready to chill until they get picked up. My house smells like pie crust and chocolate. I'm in heaven." 
Here are some pictures my Momsclub friends sent me after picking up their pies. I love happy customers!
Diego was very excited to pick up their French Silk pie. 
I'd say Graham approves. 

"I took this delectable pie to Momsclub brunch this morning. (I may have eaten two slices myself!)  Order today if you want this sweet and crunchy Maple-Pumpkin pie with Pecan crumb topping to grace your Thanksgiving table!" 

"'You know what I love about cooking? I love that after a day when nothing is sure and when I say nothing, I mean nothing. You can come home and absolutely know that if you add egg yolks to chocolate and sugar and milk, it will get thick. That's such a comfort.' I had this quote running in my head while making these beauties today. I love spreading a little joy and comfort with my baking. Hope you enjoy, Josette! ( I licked the bowl and it was delicious! Anyone know the quote?!)" 
"Tried my hand at gluten-free today. Let's hope it's as big a hit as the full-of-gluten version! Hope you guys enjoy, Jillian! (I have more crust if you fancy anything else.)" Sadly, I did not use the right type of gluten-free flour and this was not a hit at all. Oops!






"Tis he season for lattice top pies! Cherry pie in the oven now to take to a Christmas party tonight."

"First round of holiday baking and treat-making happened yesterday, more orders to fill tomorrow. So far, all happy customers!" 

No comments: