Here's a little video of Morgan playing with his new favorite toy, a ball Cody brought home from work. I also think Morgan looks super cute in this little outfit. Morgan is really doing great sitting up by himself and grabbing for his toys. His favorite thing in life is to knock over his toy basket and one by one take all of the toys out. After he's done with that he likes to start complaining that he has no toys, so I put them all back and we start over again. It's the little joys in life!
The past few days I've been trying to get out each day and take Morgan to the park. On Thursday our friends Tamara and Tedrah met us and hung out with us for awhile. Tedrah was so cute I couldn't help but take a picture to share with everyone. I look forward to watching these two little cuties grow up together. Morgan has so many little boy friends that it's nice to see some pink around here!

1 comment:
Hi Beth & Cody! It's so fun to find ward friends through the blogging world and see pictures of your cute little Morgan! I've linked your blog to ours to keep in touch :)
Post a Comment