Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine’s Day to you… Beth!




Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone… but especially to the love of my life! Beth, I just want to take a few minutes and let you to know that I love you. Here are some roses that I want to buy for you but can’t and some candy that tastes delicious but we really shouldn’t eat…

I thought, in the long run these flowers will last longer and the candy won’t spend any time on our lips or hips!

Today I spent the train ride thinking of all the things you mean to me. Here’s a quick sample…

You a are my wife, my friend, my back scratcher, my chef, you manage the Netflix cue, you are a wonderful mother, you take care of our son even when he fights taking his bottle, you make me laugh when I’m down, you are a VERY diligent blogger, you make me think when I just want to go to bed, you laugh at my stories, you giggle along when we read Patrick F. McManus together, you don’t roll your eyes too much at all my goofy tics, you do a great vaudeville dance routine, you know all the words to the song “Shoop,” you opened my eyes to theater, you have a beautiful voice, you like girly things, you made me watch Mansfield Park, you look good in pink, you have gorgeous hair, your smile always catches me off guard, you are smart and getting smarter, you like meat and potatoes, you make a mean pie and, in short, YOU ARE PERFECT FOR ME.

I love you very much and can’t wait to be more in love with you tomorrow.

Big hug, big kiss

Cody “that was my nickname in high school” Adams

3 comments:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Cody, you are and always will be my FAVORITE! Thank you for everything and for taking the time to say it. I love you too!

Wanderingfamilies said...

SWEET!

Oliver & Margy said...

love this... what a great pair you are.