Monday, February 4, 2008

Morgan's Nursery

I have been waiting to show everyone Morgan's nursery until I felt it was pretty near finished. It only took me over a year to complete but now I really love his room! We went with a safari animal theme because Cody lived in Africa on and off during his formative years and we felt it was a fairly neutral theme for a nursery. With the help of Uppercase Living, Babies 'r' us Zanzibar nursery decor and a few other odds and ends here's Morgan's room.
His name and the animals are from Uppercase Living. I mounted the animals on scrapbook paper and got some $1 frames from the Dollar Store.
I have really loved my chair and boppy pillow and could not imagine having a baby without them. You can also see Lambert the Lion peeking out from behind the hamper thanks to Auntie Mesha!
Morgan was helping me sort his sock drawer...mainly by throwing all the socks on the floor or on top of his hamper. The beautiful quilt on the wall is thanks to Grandma Adams. She really has a gift!

This wall use to be the home of a hockey jersey (which now has made its way into my room) but I think this goes a bit better with the overall theme.

"Morgan" is in Chocolate Brown and "Gray" is Copper. I love the color combo and I think "Gray" looks like it's from Willie Wonka World. Love it!





As always if anyone is interested in using Uppercase Living to decorate with just let me know or visit the wesite at Customer Corner. Use my ID# 304841 and Token: BAdams.

3 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

I HEART the nursery! Where did the couch go?! And I LOVE Lambert...is that as in "Lambert the sheepish lion, Lambert there's no denying..."

P.S. I have a HUGE bag full of goodies for Morgan and you...one day I will stop the insanity and box them up and mail them to you!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

The couch was sold a few months ago and yes that is Lamber the sheepish lion. I showed Morgan the cartoon (it's a bonus feature on Fox and the Hound) the other day but not sure he quite got it yet. We look forward to all goodies but do understand the challenge of getting to the post office! Thanks for thinking of us anyway!

nikki said...

Very cute nursery. I love the safari animals theme... Cameron would like it as well I am sure.