Tagged: Here are the rules...you pick the 4th picture in your 4th folder and give a brief description.
Beth's Confusion: If I looked up my pictures this was my 4th folder, 4th picture. It was our Halloween 2006 party and I am pretty pregnant with Morgan. This is our go-to costume idea (we're farmers, in case you're wondering what we are doing) and yes, we are going to be farmers again this year!
However, if I used the upload button, this was my 4th folder, 4th picture. This is Morgan on a beach on Long Island when he was around 2 mos old. This was the first time we really captured his smile on film and one of my favorite pictures.
I tag: Ashley, Kiasa, Minde and Dawn
However, if I used the upload button, this was my 4th folder, 4th picture. This is Morgan on a beach on Long Island when he was around 2 mos old. This was the first time we really captured his smile on film and one of my favorite pictures.
I tag: Ashley, Kiasa, Minde and Dawn

2 comments:
"you could be farmers in those clothes"...guess which movie?! We're gonna follow suit and be farmers, too...I LOVE how chubby Morgan was - SO adorable...I just wanna eat him up!
Cute pictures. My fourth folder was labeled Grandpa Goodier, so I had no idea what the 4th picture would be, but it wound up being of Jane. Too fun.
Post a Comment