8 things I'm obsessed about right now:1. Organizing my life
2. Christmas lists
3. Morgan's ability to share and listen
4. What the sex of the new baby will be?!
5. Our future
6. Thanksgiving foods
7. Morgan's ever decreasing naps
8. Family and friends
8 Words or Phrases I use:
1. True
2. No Worries
3. Oh
4. Nice
5. Morgan!
6. Is he just the sweetest thing?
7. Dope
8. Please?!
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. ANTM
2. Pushing Daisies
3. 30 Rock
4. Office
5. My Name is Earl
6. Law and Order reruns
7. Oprah
8. Sesame Street (I'm kind of forced into this one but it really is a great show!)
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to our "pre-school" with Minde and Ashley
2. Played in Ashley's playroom by ourselves because it was too cold outside
3. Talked on the phone a lot
4. Made banana bread
5. Made an apple pie
6. Made a french silk pie
7. Gave Morgan a bath
8. Ate a lot of banana bread, chips and ice cream:)
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. McD's
3. Dallas BBQ
4. Outback Steakhouse
5. New York Burger
6. My mom's and my mother-in-law's homes
7. Friendlys (for ice cream only)
8. Coldstone (can you tell I'm craving ice cream?!)
I tag Chamaine

4 comments:
Thanks for doing the crazy 8's thing. I love ice cream too. And yes, the Goodier women produce pure cream. There is no explanation or secret to the chubbiness of our babies.
I will do it! Why the heck did you bake 3 things yesterday?!
I was doing a cooking enrichment about baking pies and I've been craving banana bread big time lately. So no I wasn't that domestic for no reason:)
Look at that belly! Yay!
Post a Comment