Last Wednesday Cody and I decided to take advantage of our last few weeks here in NYC and take Morgan for a morning outing to the Natural History Museum.
Morgan and Cody riding the C train.
Morgan's favorite area in the museum is by far the ocean area with all the fishes. He walked around the whole time excitedly pointing out all the fishes and the big whale that hangs in the center of the room. I love watching him get so excited about being able to recognize animals like turtles and octopus.
Last time we missed the dinosaurs so this time we made sure to pay them a visit.



Morgan didn't seem to care one way or the other about the dinosaurs but he did enjoy the big ramp in the middle of the room and just running about and having daddy chase him.It was a great way to spend a wintery day. I am really going to miss all the museums here but I'm sure Ohio will having something fun to offer as well!
I went with some of great friends here, Minde, Sunny and Ashley.
Even though I'm not a huge Martha fan, it was a great excuse to get all dolled up, drop off the kids and have some mommy-out-on-the-town fun!
We had great seats and I think we made it on camera a few times.
Sunny volunteered to sit behind us since there were only 3 open seats in the front row. What a trooper.
We may have stood out since we were the 3 pregnant ladies in bright colors in the center front row. The episode wasn't all that exciting, no celebrities, but at least we came home with some free goodies!
Those are the highlights from our past week or so. We're keeping busy going through our clutter here and trying to get ready for the movers to pack up our home next Wednesday. It's getting to be crunch time, which is slightly scary to think about. But on the other hand it will nice to be in Ohio and settling in to our new life and getting ready for baby number 2.
Yesterday I had the fun opportunity to go to a taping of the Martha Stewart Show (it airs this Friday morning).
I went with some of great friends here, Minde, Sunny and Ashley.
Even though I'm not a huge Martha fan, it was a great excuse to get all dolled up, drop off the kids and have some mommy-out-on-the-town fun!
Sunny volunteered to sit behind us since there were only 3 open seats in the front row. What a trooper.
We may have stood out since we were the 3 pregnant ladies in bright colors in the center front row. The episode wasn't all that exciting, no celebrities, but at least we came home with some free goodies!
Those are the highlights from our past week or so. We're keeping busy going through our clutter here and trying to get ready for the movers to pack up our home next Wednesday. It's getting to be crunch time, which is slightly scary to think about. But on the other hand it will nice to be in Ohio and settling in to our new life and getting ready for baby number 2. Oh these crazy times!
Oh and here's a little video of Morgan rocking out with his favorite group the Wiggles. He loves to get his guitar and follow their moves. This kid just cracks me up!


5 comments:
Thanks for making me feel better about being ostracized! Good luck with the packing.
I am jealous - I would LOVE to go see Martha! You look beautiful...I am happy that Minde and Ashley and you are all prego - the preschool bunch! You look awesome! I am impressed how your face doesn't get chubby when you are pregnant! Good luck next week...love you guys!
Your new haircut is so stinking cute! I love it. And I'm kind of jealous. I think 3 out of 5 days how much less hassle I'd have if I chopped my hair again. When I get to 4 out of 5, I've decided, I'm joining you. :)
How fun! Yes, I don 't jf n ]think you can beat the museums in NYC. If only I had cable, I would try and catch the show.
I forgot to tell you that I saw you on the show when I watched it. You cute pregnant ladies caught my eye and I realized I knew you!
Good luck on the move tomorrow!
Post a Comment