Saturday, May 16, 2009

Guitar Panties

So in keeping with his rockstar lifestyle and image, Morgan now has a pair of panties that he hangs from the end of his guitar. A little early for such suggestive decorations you ask?!
Well, I blame the juvenile lyrics of the Barenaked Ladies. On the live concert video he watches with them, during their song "Pinch Me" there is a line that goes, "I will hide out under there, I just made you say underwear." When the band says that line the audience throws underwear on stage (mainly granny panties for humors sake). Morgan decided he needed to mimic his guitar mentors and insisted on finding a suitable copy. Luckily we had some brand new underwear with the tags still on that Morgan could use. If he ever has friends over, who knows how we'll explain this one to their parents!

When the rockstar isn't jamming out on his guitars, he likes to snooze with his new blanky from Grandma Adams.

Morgan is a huge Cars fan and loves to name the characters. Thank you Grandma for being so talented and generous! We miss you!

Enjoying some down time with Pepper on Mother's Day.

Pepper taking it easy on Daddy's lap.

It's a rough life but somebody has to make it look easy!
Pepper had her one month checkup yesterday, Friday, and according to the doctor she is perfect! She now weighs a whopping 10 lbs 12 ozs and is 21 1/2 in long. She is in the 80th percentile, so basically she's a big girl. The doctor told us to keep doing what we're doing because it seems to be working. Yay for happy, healthy babies!

2 comments:

Jill and Kevin said...

I'm so glad when you post new stuff. I am looking forward to meeting baby Pepper in July. How cute. Oh and the undies thing, that's just funny!

Lara said...

Guitar undies... that is hilarious!