Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our Lazy Days

So not much excitement has been going on around here, just adjusting to life with two kids. Luckily my mom has been here to help with everything and keep me company.
It takes me awhile to bounce back when my well ordered life gets interupted but I'm trying my best to go with the flow. I've had to accept the fact I may be a little late for a few things until we can get a more organized nursing schedule. Pepper is luckily a lot easier to nurse in public situations, so that really helps the cause. Morgan has also been a champ for the most part and seems to be warming up to Pepper's presence in our lives.
So here's a few things we've been up to over the last week.
Last Sunday we went for a walk again and Morgan was surprised with a new scooter. And Pepper tried out her sling.
Both seem pretty pleased.
And we had a fun surprise with a blimp fly-by. Morgan kept calling it a helicopter...close enough.
Here's a nice video of Morgan's skills.



My mom has been taking non stop pictures of Pepper and her Boppy pillow.
Here's a sampling from her photo shoots. (We need a better camera!)

Thanks again Sharon for this fun outfit. I'm glad it was gender neutral enough for both of my children!

The baby acne has kicked in. Yay for us.
I love this outfit! And this face!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too, too cute! What a beautiful family you have Beth!

Wanderingfamilies said...

I love that pink outfit, too! I marvel at the chubby babies you have! So cute! So nice to have your mom there for company - she's fun!

Sharona said...

I'm so glad you're still able to use it! That is a very cute outfit. The baby's pretty cute too, of course.

Just Wright said...

She is sooooo darling! We are claiming her officially a Harlemite. Miss you guys. Hope you're having so much fun!