Monday, June 1, 2009

My Daddy's Old

Today is my Daddy's 30th birthday. Pepper and I decided to be artistic and show our daddy how we feel about him through pictures. Since Pepper can't hold her head up, let alone the camera, Mommy and I were the photographers. So here's to you Daddy!
Daddy
(Morgan attempting to sign the word daddy and smile at the same time)
THIS MUCH



I love Daddy more than I love playing with my animals...that's a lot!

(It looks like the animals are migrating across our ottoman every day.)
I want to be a great protector like Daddy.
And be a great example like Daddy..."See Pepper this is how you stretch out on the couch and watch teewee," (Morgan's word for TV).

Good thing our Daddy is so handsome because my goodness we're cute!

We also love how happy Daddy makes Mommy.
She's much nicer when he's around.
So don't get any ideas of going anywhere for too long Daddy!
Daddy has big strong hands to work hard for our family.

Mommy says she loves Daddy for many, many reasons.
I think the number one reason has to be my little sister and me!
Yep that's me in all my baby adorableness!
Pepper's not half bad either.
Mommy just wanted to include a cute picture of baby toes.
Mommy's glad Daddy puts up with her silliness over everything cute!
Daddy does a great job of keeping us all warm and cozy.
(That's Mommy's hand but you get the idea).
And finally Daddy on your big birthday we just wanted to let you know that we were thinking of you and loving you. You are the greatest Daddy we know and we hope we are just like you when we grow up...well maybe Pepper should be a little more like Mommy in the girly department but my goal is to be a great man just like YOU!!!


3 comments:

Cody a.k.a. Daddy said...

What a great birthday treat. I love you too and feel very blessed to have the three of you in my life. The best thing about my 30th birthday is looking at how far we've come together and enjoying what it means to be a member of our family. Squeeze you later!

Wanderingfamilies said...

How cute is this?!?!??! Happy birthday, Cody (2 days ago!)!

Jill and Kevin said...

That was so sweet! I loved all the pictures. Morgan is such a cutie. I'm so excited to see you guys in a month.