Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Peppermint Aged 2 Months

Our little lady had her two month check up today.
She weighed in at 12 lbs 9 ozs and 23 1/4 ins.
I was actually surprised that she was in the 90 % for weight because I was thinking she looked much skinnier than Morgan at this age. I guess it is all relative!
Last Sunday I thought she looked mighty pretty in her lavender outfit so I thought I'd take a couple pictures. She didn't appreciate my delay in feeding her but obliged a couple profile shots.

A small glimpse of her pretty smile.
I can't believe two months have already come and gone. She is a great baby. Pepper has her fussy moments but pretty much sleeps through the night so that makes up for a lot!

We did some more strawberry picking this Monday afternoon with my great friend Mesha who is visiting for the week. We had a very yummy salad with homemade bread for dinner. I didn't take any pictures of our bounty but here are some shots from my pie making from last week.

Yes it was as good as it looks!
I love berry season and local farms!

2 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Yummy strawberries! Adorable lavendar outfit (I am sure your mom loves it, too!) and nickname "peppermint" - LOVE it! I assume you and Mesha had way too much fun...I haven't heard from either of you ALL week! I am next for a visit!

Jill and Kevin said...

The pie looked great. I loved that outfit for Alice too. It's so sad they grow out of them so quickly.