Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Zoo in November

We've had a bit of a warm spell here in Akron and we are trying to take full advantage of this special gift. Today we went to the Akron Zoo with our good friends the Smedleys.
This is how poor Pepper gets to see the animals.

Morgan and Abby as penguins.

Morgan wouldn't go over the bridge until Abby went. Way to lead the way little girl!

Pepper loved Abby's daddy and couldn't stop smiling. She might also have been just super happy to get out of the stroller. Love the bottom teeth!

Sweet Abby.

The kids watching the crazy flamingos.
It was a wonderful morning!

Pepper is getting so great at sitting all by herself and I just she was too cute not to photograph.



Morgan vegging in front of the tv. Gotta love the relaxation in his face.

I love his pity smile.

2 comments:

Jill and Kevin said...

I love the pictures. Pepper looks so happy! Morgan's relaxed face is classic. We went to the zoo today too. We actually had to wear jackets or sweatshirts, but don't get too crazy, the girls were also wearing shorts and flip flops. Gotta love Florida.

JoshandJen said...

Oh, it looks fun, we actually have not made it to the zoo this summer or fall once! I wish we could have met up with you there, but our house is crazy right now, we can't really take Justin anywhere until he recovers....
the kids are cute as always!