Saturday, May 1, 2010

Our New Home

So everyone, here it is, our new home!
We are in love and we don't care who knows it!
Here's a slideshow that shows the inside and more of the outside as well. I have captions that will hopefully explain what you're looking at. We went yesterday for the inspection and took lots of pictures while are kids tried to destroy the house. Enjoy!

13 comments:

Britney said...

Congratulations! It looks like a good place to call home.

jamiegilson said...

I know how you feel. We close on our first home (rented for the past 10 years and we're ready to move on) mid-May and it's so hard to not show off every little detail. That house looks truly amazing. Congratulations!

jamiegilson said...

I had to look at your pictures again. House hunting is so fun. I am in LOVE with that backyard. And those beautiful trees. Love it!!!

Jen said...

How fun! I can't wait to come see it. Let me know if you need help.

Kevin said...

I love the yard and the house. How fun! I'm excited to come see it sometime. Kevin's still debating the marathon because he really wants to run it again. We'll see.

Jill

Sunny said...

Wow. I can't believe you bought a house. How nice. With a backyard and garage. Even nicer. Congratulations!

Jones said...

that's GORGEOUS!! I am definitely in love with that backyard and sun room of yours...and oh my goodness I want that wall paper!!! ;)

CONGRATS!!

JoshandJen said...

I LOVE the house Beth, so cute and I am jealous of all that room! My old boss is the brown house on the left side of the culdesac, they have a big van parked outside saying the illusion factory, she is a sweet old lady and she loves us mormon girls, she has had a handful of secretaries that were mormon :) her name is Bunny...if you need help moving let us know! Yayy!!!

Lara said...

That is a beautiful home. We are excitedf or you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow Beth! It is huge and sooo beautiful! I'm totally coming to visit! :) Love you, enjoy your 1st house!

Marci Joy said...

Congratulations!

Wanderingfamilies said...

LOVE IT! I love the kitchen entry -so romantic! I pretty much love every bit of it...and the sun room is fabulous, too! Great find! We are coming to visit and play in that backyard!

E.F.G. said...

it's gorgeous. love the tall columns. and you aren't paying rent!? i just turned green.