.JPG)
I wanted to get some springtime family photos and one year pictures for Pepper. So naturally my first call was to our wonderfully talented photographer and friend,
Laura.
.JPG)
So last Saturday, Laura and her little baby girl, Megan, came over and took some wonderful pictures for us. We decided to stay here at our apartment complex because we wanted to have some nice photos to commemorate our stay here and we thought the backgrounds would be perfect.
.JPG)
Laura did a fantastic job and we couldn't be happier with the results.
And I must give a shout out to
Heather's beautiful flower hair clip that was just perfect.
It is so great having such talented friends!
.JPG)
7 comments:
I just love them!! You have a picture perfect family!!!
Have a fun and safe trip!
I LOVE the pictures Bethe!! I can't wait to have this baby so we can have some family pictures done by Laura too....Pepper looks like a little model :)
All of them are beautiful...but I REALLY like the 2nd one of your family and the black and white with pink bow in color! GORGEOUS!
I love the pictures. Pepper is so dang cute! Oh and thanks for the mention - it wasn't expected or needed but you are a great friend like that.
Pepper is so much bigger! And totally adorable, BTW. Wow! You guys look beautiful. Very cool that you have such a happy, good-looking family. Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Love the pictures. I love having you here too and we will all miss you guys. Such a cute family!
Jill
These are great family pictures. We really need to get some good pictures of our family taken one of these years. At least the kids. That last one of Morgan looks more like a 15-year-old than a 4-year-old. Or at least I get a glimpse of what he will look like as a bigger kid.
Post a Comment