We were all very excited!
Daddy came home early so we took Pepper to Toys-R-Us so she could get a balloon and crown and pick out a gift from Gramma Goodier. She of course picked out a little baby doll.
Then we took her to McDonald's for "popeyes and chicks," aka french fries and chicken nuggets and to play on the playplace. When we got home we sang to her and let her open a present from Grandma Adams and the next door neighbors.
Friday afternoon, my father flew in from Florida and on Saturday morning we celebrated 2 fabulous years of pretty Pepper with a princess party!
Morgan showing off the treehouse we got for her on the Target clearance aisle and the princess balloon we got her.
My mom and I got very excited about the theme and had fun getting ready for the party.
I made, with the help of my mom and Cody, 10 little tutus for all the girls at the party. During the party they got to decorate glittery crowns with stickers. I planned on letting them open the princess pinata we got and filled to the brim with candy but I completely forgot to get it out. Oops. I guess we'll have to have a summer party and have a pinata then.
Here's Hannah sporting her tutu and crown.
Not the best picture of super cute Eleanor but you get the idea.
I love this shot of Pepper showing off her birthday girl crown and tutu.
The amazing princess castle cake Heather made! Once again she out did herself!
Pepper had fun opening her presents but after the first one was a baby doll, she was a little distracted.
Becky made her this adorable summer dress, crown and wand.
You'd think this great face would be reserved for some of the awesome presents but no it is for the butterfly card. Go figure!
Pepper, Natalie, Dominic and Morgan enjoying some cake and ice cream. Of course, Pepper was the only one who spilled her food all over the carpet. We had a great time playing and partying with all the little girls and boys who came to help Pepper celebrate her birthday. I'm also very grateful for my mom and dad who were able to come for this festive event. I know it seems like a lot of fuss and a big headache but I have a lot of fun planning and putting on these parties. I guess the stage manager in me is just crying out for an event/show to organize:)
Immediately at the end of the party we all packed up and headed to the rec center that is only a few minutes from our house. They were having an Easter egg hunt and a chance to take pictures with the Easter Bunny. It was a little cold and rainy outside but when we got there it stopped raining and the sun came out. It was perfect and free....a winning combination!
Ava and Pepper, with the help of Gramma, finding some eggs.
This will be Morgan's last year for finding eggs in the "Bunny Pit," next year he'll be with the big kids in the field you see behind him.
We did this last year and were very happy to be able to go again and this time bring along some friends to share the moment with.
This isn't the official photo, they haven't emailed it to me yet, but you get the idea.
We took a picture just like this last year of Abby and Morgan. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep the tradition alive for a few more years.
The kids decided to take advantage of the fact they were wearing boots and enjoyed the puddles outside the rec center/library. Morgan's got some great air!
Sunday afternoon we took a walk in Sand Run park with Gramma and Papa. It was a little chilly and super windy but we had a great time wandering the woods together. I added some jeans under Pepper's super cute dress and I thought it was a great look.
Monday night, before Family Home Evening, we gave the kids a bath and took pictures with Gramma and Papa.
Pepper and Papa, showing off her princess earrings she got as a party favor.
Not that this post isn't long enough and on a total side note, my brother-in-law, Kevin's, dad made the kids some wooden banks. The man is a wizard when it comes to wood crafts. Pepper got a pink piggy bank that she absolutely loves.
And Morgan got this super cool T-Rex that he thinks is the coolest ever. Thank you, Brother Terry for sharing your talents with us.
Daddy came home early so we took Pepper to Toys-R-Us so she could get a balloon and crown and pick out a gift from Gramma Goodier. She of course picked out a little baby doll.
Then we took her to McDonald's for "popeyes and chicks," aka french fries and chicken nuggets and to play on the playplace. When we got home we sang to her and let her open a present from Grandma Adams and the next door neighbors. Here's a video of that:
Friday afternoon, my father flew in from Florida and on Saturday morning we celebrated 2 fabulous years of pretty Pepper with a princess party!
Morgan showing off the treehouse we got for her on the Target clearance aisle and the princess balloon we got her.
My mom and I got very excited about the theme and had fun getting ready for the party.
I made, with the help of my mom and Cody, 10 little tutus for all the girls at the party. During the party they got to decorate glittery crowns with stickers. I planned on letting them open the princess pinata we got and filled to the brim with candy but I completely forgot to get it out. Oops. I guess we'll have to have a summer party and have a pinata then.
Here's Hannah sporting her tutu and crown.
Not the best picture of super cute Eleanor but you get the idea.
I love this shot of Pepper showing off her birthday girl crown and tutu.
The amazing princess castle cake Heather made! Once again she out did herself!Here's a video of the singing:
Pepper had fun opening her presents but after the first one was a baby doll, she was a little distracted.
Becky made her this adorable summer dress, crown and wand.
You'd think this great face would be reserved for some of the awesome presents but no it is for the butterfly card. Go figure!
Pepper, Natalie, Dominic and Morgan enjoying some cake and ice cream. Of course, Pepper was the only one who spilled her food all over the carpet. We had a great time playing and partying with all the little girls and boys who came to help Pepper celebrate her birthday. I'm also very grateful for my mom and dad who were able to come for this festive event. I know it seems like a lot of fuss and a big headache but I have a lot of fun planning and putting on these parties. I guess the stage manager in me is just crying out for an event/show to organize:)
Immediately at the end of the party we all packed up and headed to the rec center that is only a few minutes from our house. They were having an Easter egg hunt and a chance to take pictures with the Easter Bunny. It was a little cold and rainy outside but when we got there it stopped raining and the sun came out. It was perfect and free....a winning combination!
Ava and Pepper, with the help of Gramma, finding some eggs.
This will be Morgan's last year for finding eggs in the "Bunny Pit," next year he'll be with the big kids in the field you see behind him.
We did this last year and were very happy to be able to go again and this time bring along some friends to share the moment with.
This isn't the official photo, they haven't emailed it to me yet, but you get the idea.
We took a picture just like this last year of Abby and Morgan. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep the tradition alive for a few more years.
The kids decided to take advantage of the fact they were wearing boots and enjoyed the puddles outside the rec center/library. Morgan's got some great air!Here's a video of the kids having a splashy blast:
Sunday afternoon we took a walk in Sand Run park with Gramma and Papa. It was a little chilly and super windy but we had a great time wandering the woods together. I added some jeans under Pepper's super cute dress and I thought it was a great look.
Monday night, before Family Home Evening, we gave the kids a bath and took pictures with Gramma and Papa.We were very fortunate to have my mom here for such a long time and that my dad was able to come spend some time with us as well. We are all a little lost without them but trying to cope.
Thank you guys for everything!
Pepper and Papa, showing off her princess earrings she got as a party favor.
Not that this post isn't long enough and on a total side note, my brother-in-law, Kevin's, dad made the kids some wooden banks. The man is a wizard when it comes to wood crafts. Pepper got a pink piggy bank that she absolutely loves.
And Morgan got this super cool T-Rex that he thinks is the coolest ever. Thank you, Brother Terry for sharing your talents with us.And thanks again, Gramma. We miss you!!!!!




2 comments:
I love all the party stuff! Hey, you can plan a birthday party for me anytime. My planning involves a cake (maybe frosting), some friends, oh yeah, we'll call them the day before, and outside water stuff. And that's it. Pepper is such a cutie. I love hearing Morgan talk and Pepper talk on the phone. Such clear words. So, so excited to see you guys!!!!! Come soon and stay for a while:)
wait a minute when was her party??? I missed something???
Happy birthday to sweet Pepper!! I can't believe her and Wade are already 2. She is just so so cute!And that tree tent is AWESOME!! What a great find! I think I am doing a princess theme for Delaney's first birthday too. I am just so excited to do a "girl" birthday again! :) I am glad your parents were here for a good visit, that is always nice to have that extra help and to see them! You are the queen of party planning, maybe I should just have you do Delaneyes party ;)
Post a Comment