Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our Tiebreaker

It's a girl!!!Everyone keeps referring to this baby as the tiebreaker so I guess right now the girls team is winning. Yipee! Morgan was excited and kept saying, "I knew it was a girl." He has always referred to this baby as a girl or a new sister but sometimes if you asked what he wanted he would say a boy. Pepper was just happy that the lady rubbed the wand on her belly too and said there was a baby in there. Waiting anxiously for the ultrasound.
Such great helpers...ok, not really. I am so glad I have great friends that watch the kids when I usually go to the doctors, because it was a zoo in there with these two.


On June 2nd, Cody's 32nd birthday, we met him at Smuckers to have lunch together. We walked in with this big Star Wars gift bag, cookie character and birthday balloon. We were hard to miss.

Everyone kept walking by the table and telling Cody "Happy Birthday." I don't think Cody minded the attention and we had a great time hanging out with him.

After work, we gave him a few more goodies before the kids went to bed and Cody and I enjoyed a nice, quiet birthday dinner.

I took this picture the other day and it cracks me up every time I see it. This is a great example of what Pepper looks like whenever she wakes up in the morning or from a nap. The tutu really helps the look I think.

If I put Pepper's hair up it is always in ponytails. I keep seeing other little girls with braids so the other day I thought I'd give it a go. Good thing Pepper has my tough head and will let me do anything with her hair. I was pretty proud of my first braid attempt.

What a look?! I think this is supposed to be a smile but it kind of looks painful to me.

I have more to catch up on but that was all I could manage to deal with while the kids were driving me mad this morning.

2 comments:

Tora Family said...

YEA - Congrats! I've been waiting to hear about this!

JoshandJen said...

yippeee!! a girl!! I am so excited and happy to hear the news!! I have been wondering!! :)