Monday, April 16, 2012

Who is Who?

My sister, Jill did this on her blog and I thought it was a lot of fun. So, I picked pictures that were similar. All three of the kids taking their first bath, wearing the lion outfit, snuggling with Gramma Goodier. Leave a comment with your best guesses!



There are some more of the girls that are just uncanny but that will have to be another day. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Bath- pepper, Morgan, hazel

Jill and Kevin said...

Ok, so here is my best guest. From the first to the last picture (number them next time:) Pepper, Morgan, Hazel, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel, Morgan. One I know because I made the blanket!!!!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Wow, very good both of you! Morgan was a bit easier to figure out but isn't how crazy how much the girls look alike?

Jill and Kevin said...

Looking at it again I wouldn't have done so well with the lion costume. It is crazy how the girls look alike. Fun stuff. Luckily we don't have to sort through actual photos with no date to figure out who's who. The computer just keeps our dates for us. So smart!!!