Monday, May 14, 2012

End of April


I know it has been forever since I posted and these will all be slightly out of order because Blogger has changed everything around and I am still trying to figure stuff out. These are pictures from our last few days in April. Cody traveled and was out of town for a big chunk of March and April. He came home from his last trip the last day of the month. We decided to celebrate by going out to eat. Who doesn't love a Friendly's ice cream sundae?!
Morgan is a mint chocolate chip fan.
Sharing is caring.
Hazel hanging out watching the rest of us enjoy the good stuff.
Here's Pepper at her 3yr check up. She was pretty stoked that she got to wear the gown like Morgan did at his appointment. Such a big girl!
Ok, I give up on this new Blogger. I have to keep centering it so forget it. The last Friday in April we went to the Akron Zoo for playgroup. Turns out that the end of April and all of May is the busiest time of year for the zoo because of school field trips. As we were pulling in so was about 20 school buses. We hurried in and kind of rushed through the beginning trying to stay ahead of the craziness. It turned out just fine as long as we stayed away from big groups with matching colored shirts. I took two kids from church whose mom is pregnant and really, really sick. We've been having a great time hanging out with them every week for playgroup. Here is an African pygmy hedgehog.


Joseph and Pepper on the merry-go-round.
Joseph, Allie and Cara checking out the treehouse.
Gopher girls.
And of course, here is Hazel at the zoo in her usual position. Luckily, she is such a great sport and enjoys just watching everything. She doesn't fall asleep usually when we're out and about because she is people watching. The good thing is however, that she doesn't fuss either. Hazel at her fussiest is still pretty great. Gotta love a baby in capris!

2 comments:

Jill and Kevin said...

I dread pulling up to the zoo and seeing all the buses lined up. Luckily they don't go swimming! Such fun pictures. My kids still haven't worn a gown for the doctor's. Maybe this year for Jane.

MP Flory said...

I agree about blogger! Shame on you blogger for changing without my permission!