Friday, January 18, 2013

Random iPhone

After I loaded all the pictures from my camera, I noticed that I had a bunch of fun pictures on my phone as well. So here are a bunch of random pictures and stories from our daily life.
One Monday morning as I was doing laundry, Hazel found a dirty tshirt of Cody's in the basket and started dragging it around, putting it on her head and snuggling with it. She was so happy I didn't have the heart to take it from her and waited till she was napping to do the white load. I took a pic to send to Cody to show him how much his little lady missed him.

Pepper is always looking to do a makeover or play with makeup. She has lots of lip glosses and chapsticks. This day she insisted on putting it on me as well as her and giving each other sparkly pink kisses on our foreheads.
Pepper also loves to get my phone and take a million pictures that I have to later delete. Most are very close pictures of her nose and eyes or favorite toy of the moment. I delete most but some make me smile.
Trying to take a little afternoon nap.

Another shot of Hazel with Cody's shirt.


Hazel greatly enjoying a cheese puff and all its bright orange, artificial flavor glory.
Sunday the 13th, while Pepper was sick and we were home from church I snapped these photos.
Hazel's smile brightens up every day!

This was from a couple days before but so, so handsome!

My little sicko putting on a brave, sort of smiley face.

Morgan not even trying to hide his pleasure at staying home and watching movies all day.
Pepper and I entertained ourselves on her sick day by braiding her hair. She asks me all the time to braid it but I never have the time before school or church usually. It takes SO long to comb out her hair or I'd be able to do more fun hairdos on a daily basis.
About as straight as I can get it.
So long!

And still very pinkish-purple.

I love the pink in the braid.

The finished product.


I've had this InstaCollage app for awhile but have never gotten around to using it.
Pretty fun.

2 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Fun pics! Don't you just wish the afternoons nap-attempts were actually successful?? Miss you!

Jill and Kevin said...

I just have to take my nap with Kate and put on a movie for Alice. It all works out. I love all the pictures. That is so cute that Hazel snuggled with Cody's shirt. Kate puts on Kevin's deodorant and then whenever I pick her up, she smells just like him. Good times.