This is a collection of pictures of my little ladies. I spend a lot of my time trying to get a picture of Hazel and Pepper where they are looking at the camera and everything is not blurry. It is much easier said than done.
| This day Hazel was wearing Morgan's old Harlemade onesie and I was trying to get a good shot of it. I was pretty frustrated by the end but she's so cute it doesn't really matter. |
| Someone else was getting frustrated too. Ugh, I need a better camera. |
| Could she be any sweeter? |
| Pepper saw an old picture of her as a 2yr old wearing this dress/shirt and decided she needed to wear it the next day to school. Later she was playing dress up. |
| I was outside speaking to our neighbor with Hazel and then Pepper comes running out like this. I was speechless and she was so proud of herself. |
I love watching Cody play with his girls. I also love when Cody gets home from work and everyone squeals with delight and run to him. I am a lucky momma!
| Pepper and Lafe having a playdate. |
| There's the smile I know and love and try desperately to capture! |
| I love how Lafe is just putting up with it while trying to watch his show. |
Hazel still loves to play dress up and brought me the Wonder Woman outfit the other day. It was so darn cute that I was determined to get a good picture. After trying to no avail with my phone I went and got my camera and kept trying.
| Morgan was really into the photo shoot too. |
| Someone was done but those cheeks just need to be documented! |
| Pepper wanted a picture too. Classic! |
| Wonder Woman takes a reading break. |
| And does a little work around the Millennium Falcon and Bat Cave. |
| I love her poses. |
I'll leave you with this little super face.

No comments:
Post a Comment