Friday, January 17, 2014

Christmas Sunday Clothes

Saturday evening, December 21st the kids were finally allowed to open one present. Their new Christmas Sunday clothes. Not the most exciting present, for Morgan at least, but they were just happy to open ANY present!

Still trying to figure out our new camera that Hazel forced us to buy by losing the old one.
These kids never stand still!



I love our new(ish) tree!

Cody getting artistic.
The girls dresses came with matching baby doll dresses. An added bonus that they were pretty happy about.
All I wanted was a nice picture of the kids in their new outfits. Obviously too much to ask...from Hazel at least!

So many great things about this picture. Pepper looks beautiful and SO old and her tall! Morgan is a stud! And Hazel's face is my absolute favorite!!! It kills me every time I see it and I have to chuckle to myself.
The only place Hazel is allowed her ''kinky" outside of bed is during sacrament meeting. Since I usually have to do Sundays alone because Cody is off doing high council whatnot, I have not found the energy to crack down on this. Soon, very soon!

So close.
Fine, Hazel, you win!
Thanks, Gramma Goodier for the beautiful outfits. The girls loved their dresses and Morgan even said his was comfortable and left his vest and tie alone. High praise!

No comments: