Sunday, January 12, 2014

Morgan's 1st Piano Recital

Later on Saturday the 14th, Morgan had his first piano recital. His teacher, Sarah Maier, asked if I would prepare something as well. I picked "O, Come All Ye Faithful," from the book Hymns Made Easy and sang while I played. It was a good thing I did all 3 verses because the first one was pretty rough. Morgan didn't seem nervous at all and did a fantastic job. All of the children seemed more excited than nervous and it was a lot of fun. Sarah is a vocal teacher as well as piano so we had a variety of music to enjoy.



(Ignore my back-fat...thanks, Cody for the great view.)
Jon and Sarah Maier. Sarah is due with her 1st baby girl any day now!
Addison Smith goes to a magnate school for the arts playing his violin. His sister Ellie takes piano lessons with Morgan and Sarah asked him to join us as well.
Little Hugo Benson was the youngest performer and student. He is a little younger than Pepper and did such a great job.

No comments: