Monday, June 16, 2014

Cody's 35th Birthday

Poor, Cody. This year was a sad year for his birthday and Father's Day. I was still recovering from having Truly and was not in a position to really do anything exciting. All Cody wanted was a German chocolate cake. My mom and I tried to get him one from a bakery but couldn't find one in time and were too tired to make one. No presents and little grocery store cupcakes had to suffice.
Oh, and a number 7 candle topped it all off.
We really do love you, Cody and are very excited to celebrate another year of your existence! 
Here's a video of us singing to Cody:

For Father's Day I finally felt up to making Cody a cake. The kids ate around the frosting but the adults loved it. We are all very lucky to have such a wonderful father and priesthood holder as the leader of this family!

No comments: