Saturday, June 28, 2014

Truly's Baby Blessing

On Sunday, June 22nd, Cody gave our baby girl, Truly Ann a name and a blessing. She was surrounded by family and friends and a lot of love. I am so grateful for our eternal family!
Trying to get a group family photo...here we go!





About as good as it is going to get!


And they're all done.



Papa and Gramma Goodier with their newest grand-daughter.

Jill and I couldn't find the blessing dress that we have used for all of our girls (I'm pretty sure she has it, teehee,) so I borrowed a blessing dress from Bekah. Truly did use the same white blanket that both her sisters had used, lovingly made by Grandma Adams.








Yep, this is my Truly Ann.
Just a sampling of what it to come!
At least she was quiet through Cody's very nice but lengthy blessing.
Hazel spending quality time with Papa G after church.







My favorite picture of the day!

No comments: