Friday, October 31, 2014

Morgan and Pepper's Costume Parade

Finally an actual Halloween related activity on the 31st of October! Morgan and Pepper's school had their costume parade on Halloween afternoon. It was early enough that I kept the younger two up and we all headed over to watch. The late nap was worth getting to see all the kids and their creative costumes.
Morgan as Jango Fett followed by one of the many, many, many Elsa's we saw.
Note the awesomely, creative costume by his very, pregnant teacher, Mrs. Jensen.

Pepper the cat complete with princess purse (that I had no idea she smuggled into her backpack...I need to check that thing better!)
Hazel wore an Elsa dress and fit right in with all the big kids.
Walking back to the car we passed Connor's class and saw Melissa as well.

Some neighborhoods actually trick-or-treat on Halloween no matter what day it falls on. Pepper's friend, Cadence McDermott, invited Pepper to join her and her family, along with the Chubas, and go collect even more candy. It was a very cold, windy and rainy night but they all had a great time. Pepper has some vampire teeth in her mouth, in case you were wondering what is going on with her mouth.
Every year I look forward to all the fun Halloween activities and every year I am SO glad when they are all over!

No comments: