Sunday, October 26, 2014

Truly 5 Months

We made it 5 months! 
Everyday life is getting a little bit better and Truly's routine is slowly falling into place. She smiles more and more and seems to really enjoy her big brother and sisters and even her Daddy now. Other people she still doesn't seem too fond of unless they hold her facing away from them. Then they might be able to hold her for a few minutes. She is nursing less and less but really seems to enjoy oatmeal cereal and her formula. Hopefully, I have another good eater on my hands!
I was trying to get a shot of Truly wearing the booties Kami Macey made for her. I love the little tear in her eye.



She always keeps her feet glued together like this with her toes linked. I love it. When she rubs her feet together it reminds me of my Grampy Davis. He used to rub his feet together constantly whenever he was sitting and watching TV. I'm not sure if a baby girl wants to be compared to her great-grandfather but I love the memory.
Her smile just lights up her whole face.



Seriously, this face is just too, too cute!






Hazel felt left out with all the Truly picture taking and requested one of her.
Here's a little video of Hazel kickin around:




I feel like this last month was long but also a turning point. The schedule is coming together and life is getting a bit more predictable. As long as we stick to the schedule, which isn't always easy with 3 older siblings, life is pretty good. It is fun watching her discover new things each day and the older ones just love her and fight over whose turn it is to play with her.

No comments: