Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Annual Woodland Preschool Carnival

On Saturday, March 21st Woodland Preschool had their annual carnival. Once again, I offered to help out by running the bake sale. We have such amazing parents at the preschool and they all went above and beyond. We had so many wonderful treats to sell and made around $300. I baked around 100 cupcakes just in case we were short on goodies. I was totally wrong and ended up freezing a couple dozen and using them for Easter. 


Spent Friday morning setting up the bake sale area and helping finish up the silent auction baskets.
These little minions sold like hot cakes.



Chuck-E-Cheese stopped by for awhile to say hi to the kids.
"Mr. Susan" doing a portrait of Ms. Susan.
The kids had an Easter primary activity that morning and then Cody brought the gang over to have lunch and play at the carnival.


"Bake sale and carnival was a huge success. Thanks to all the friends who came and supported our preschool."
"Another fun preschool carnival Saturday!"



"Treated ourselves to dinner at Chipotle last night after a long day of fun. We were all pretty happy about it."
"I have mixed feelings about this drawing done of Pepper yesterday at the carnival. On the one hand I think it captured her coyness well, but on the other hand it reminds me how fast she's growing up. I love my Peppermint!" 

No comments: