I'm pretty sure this post is self explanatory but we thought it was too cute to keep to ourselves. This summer we bought a bubble maker for Morgan off a street vendor but never managed to use it. So Cody decided what better time than during Morgan's bath to use it. Morgan thought the bubbles were pretty cool and enjoyed trying to touch them. The last picture makes Morgan look a little slow on the uptake but I assure you it's just my sub par picture taking skills and not his IQ.The lack of hair makes for great bubble traction!



3 comments:
Maddy just asked if she can have a bubble machine for the tub too! lol
He is enthralled by the bubbles… so pretty… so nice…
I want one for Taj now too! What a genius idea! :) And Morgan doesn't looks slow on the uptake...just deeply relaxed in his bubble bathing bliss! :)
Post a Comment