You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Ice Cream Quiz
I was a little upset not to be coffee ice cream since that's my favorite and I also was a little upset to see vanilla...how boring! I'm not boring right?! But then I read the description and I must admit it seems somewhat accurate. So enjoy the quiz and let me know your results!

You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.
You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you are very 'go with the flow', I think. glad to be back in NY? cold cold cold! hee hee.
I was vanilla too! I think that's hooey! I don't trust this machine and its cold, devisive ways... Beth and I should have been cooler flavors with words like "chunky" and "fudge." I still think I'm chunky and she's fudge no matter what "the computer" says...
Yep, I'm vanilla too and was likewise disappointed. There's more to us, right?
Haha! The first time I was Rocky Road, but I felt like that was only because I chose the "covered in toppings" ice cream category. I was a little distressed about being rocky road so the second time I went for milkshake (an equally delicious form of ice cream), and I turned out strawberry. (It's been a slow day at work). At least now we know not everyone's vanilla!
Post a Comment