
Cody went for another jog with Morgan on Saturday and since the weather was the slightest bit cold I felt the need to dress Morgan like he was headed into the Siberian Tundra. He had little mittens on but couldn't grasp anything and was just sitting in a pathetic, unhappy state so Cody took them off and let his little fingers get nice and bright red. Mother decided to overlook this!

Another development in the life of Morgan is his ability to crawl around. He is still figuring things out and hasn't yet pushed himself up off the floor but he manages and with amazing speed if properly motivated. Chase, the little boy I watch twice a week, has been a great motivating factor. Chase can crawl like a champ and walk along the furniture and walls. Ever since Morgan saw this he decided he must do that also and tries to chase Chase around the livingroom. This little video was taken on one of the first days Morgan tried to attempt some movement. Man these little guys grow up fast!

3 comments:
I LOVE the monkey hat! Yeah! Morgan is crawling! Babies grow too fast!
so cute...you should video tape your house, so I know what your place looks like...I like the hard wood floors!!
oh and the hat is adorable!!
Hi Morgan it's Kurt, Just had some time to say Hi. I like the crawling, keep it up. Oh by the way tell your parents Hi.
Post a Comment