Thursday, August 14, 2008

Morgan and Bella Sitting in a Tree...


Let me just start this post by stating that I'm pretty sure these two little ones were meant to be.

Do you not agree that this picture below would make a great addition to their future engagement announcement? (Chamaine, don't worry Morgan is still bethrothed to Ansley but you have to admit this is a perfect picture). The fact that Kiasa caught this picture still baffles my mind.
*Side note, all the really great pictures Kiasa took on her much cooler camera. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Morgan trying to make his move and Bella just enjoying the attention (yes that is how Morgan gives hugs...by head-butting people. Smooth I know!).Bella has always been the instigator with the hand holding but now it seems Morgan is also looking for a little PDA.

Here are some of the cutest pictures we took at the Central Park Zoo.






This is Morgan trying to shove food into the goats mouth.
Morgan loved feeding the animals and touching them. Sometimes I am a little concerned by his lack of fear but I guess I'm glad he enjoys nature and animals and check out those curls!Morgan and Bella have decided that they are tired of their own moms, strollers, sippy cups, food, etc... and pretty much trade everything the moment they see each other.

Yep, that is my finger holding Bella's hand.
And of course poor Kiasa gets to heft around my big boy.
At least Bella enjoys Morgan's straw sippy cup even if he doesn't.
For these next few pics we are at Gracie Mansion on the Upper East Side. The Mansion was closed last Friday but we walked around the park and let the kids play. It was a beautiful day and we were very glad Minde and Chase also joined us.
Bella is very sad that Morgan wouldn't share and Morgan is oblivious to why she is so upset. Such a typical male/female relationship.
Thanks again Kiasa for this beautiful picture of Morgan, who is sitting in Bella's stroller by the way!Here is Morgan showing off his throwing skills while Bella relaxes in Morgan's stroller.
Great effort but sadly going the wrong way. Oh well, as long as he has fun.

Here is Bella trying out Morgan's bed.
And of course trying out my lap and sharing Morgan's grapes...I'm pretty sure Morgan was mooching Bella's crackers at the exact same time. Thanks Kiasa for always being so generous with my son's not so subtle hints that he likes your food better.

Here we are again at Madison Square Park for a children's concert. Now Morgan wants the camera. Never satisfied. That's Opus Ditty in the background.

This past Tuesday we went down again for another concert and here are two videos of the little ones dancing and grooving to another band. These two just crack me up.


Our Church building has some green space near it where there is a grassy area and a small garden. One day Kiasa needed to work on her veggies so Morgan and I tagged along with our new kiddie pool. The kids loved playing in the pool, however Morgan enjoyed the sprinkler feature much more than Bella.

I ask you, are there cuter chubby cheeks anywhere?!
Yep, these two were meant to be. Bella loves to mess with Morgan and he could care less...as long as he has food (he's stuffing grapes in his mouth) Bella can do whatever she pleases. I'm pretty sure most relationships work this way...at least I know that's how Cody and I work!

5 comments:

Kiasa said...

You're so funny!!! We totally love hanging out with you and Morgan too! Thanks for always being so sweet with Isabella and all her bossiness. She so totally loves and adores you and Morgan (and so do I)!

E.F.G. said...

adorable! i beleive on sunday i watched morgan sneak into bella's stroller. these play dates look beyond fabulous and the pictures are unreal. dear kiasa, what kind of fancy camera is this??

naomi megan. said...

dying! how cute are these two together? and the photos are fabulous. love the third one down.

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Looks like you have so much fun in New York!! Morgan is always adorable!

jamiegilson said...

More fun pictures. And wow. What kind of camera takes those commercial worthy pictures? They look right out of a magazine. Can't figure out if it's the camera or the baby models that make the pictures so perfect.=) You have a cute family and look like you have lots of fun.