
On New Year's Eve afternoon, Khan, Joanna, Karissa, Kegan and William came to play with us for the weekend and celebrate the coming of a New Year. Morgan was VERY excited to have his cousins to play with...if you couldn't tell by this picture!

Pepper hanging out with Kegan and Karissa while we all open Christmas presents from each other.

Khan and family gave Morgan a Toy Story 3 ball pit tent with extra balls. This kid was on cloud nine.

Pepper was pretty stoked about it as well.

The little ones trying out the tent.

Pepper was the lucky recipient of a new baby doll and stroller. This is one serious stroller.

Pepper has many babies now and baby accessories. She is also very, very happy.

Later that night after we put the younger kids to bed, our friends Becky and Jerry joined us for a game night. We had a lot of fun eating, playing and laughing and getting ready to ring in the New Year.

After we watched the ball drop, we went outside to shoot of some major fireworks Khan had brought. It was freezing cold but very fun...and VERY loud.

Jerry and Becky

Khan and Joanna

The happy hosts!

Kegan was just a little excited about the fireworks.

On New Year's Day morning, I once again made crepes. This time the audience was a little more excited.


We had planned to take everyone sledding but the day before they came we lost all our snow to warmer temps and rain. Since most things were closed, and the boys needed to get out and run around, everyone headed over to Chapel Hill mall to burn off some energy. Pepper and I stayed home because it was nap time.

Morgan and William had a great time running around. Gotta love Morgan's new fashion expression; shorts over his pants.
5 comments:
I LOVE that vinyl tree. It turned out so cute!
I almost ordered that same vinyl tree (but I think it had blue birds) for the boys room too!! so funny, I still thought about doing someday...looks way cute, happy new year to you guys, and I would die to have that cute curly hair like pepper :)
Love that tree - where did you get it? How much? And one more thing? How do you make your crepes? Recipe? Pan? I want to do that, but have no idea where to start! Thanks!
happy new year!! I love Pepper's stroller...like mother like daughter ;)
Love the cute hair (pepper and yours), the fun, the cute kids, the decor. So, so so adorable!
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment