Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Winter Goes Marching On and On...

I'm really not that depressed about winter I just thought I'd run with the theme from last time:) A week ago Monday, Morgan's Funny Bug Little Gym class ended the fall semester with a showcase. Morgan has really started to become quite the little gymnast and just loves his classes.
Running around is always his favorite.
After the bar routine they tried a "future skill." He was hanging on the high bar then put his feet on the lower bar. Then he reached out with this hands and swung down, with the teacher's help of course. I was pretty impressed that he even tried it.
Morgan used to hate the beam but now he is starting to enjoy it. This is his future beam skill.
The last thing they did was a little floor routine. Morgan was very proud of his medal until someone else got a trophy and then he had this face...
You get a trophy after five consecutive semesters. At the end of this next semester he should be all smiles with his trophy!
Just a shot of Pepper showing off her singing skills.
And her smiling skills.
Cody took these pics on Saturday afternoon when we were doing some house chores before running errands. Pepper has some great bed-head going on while Morgan scowls at the camera.

The sun coming through Pepper's hair gives her a bit of "Flock of Seagulls." This made me laugh along with her crazy smile. Too bad my kids eyes disappear when they really smile. Sorry kids.
Cody will probably not be happy that I shared this one but I thought it was pretty cute. Morgan loves clothes, all clothes and will never miss an opportunity to dress up as anything. I really need to start making them both some more dress up clothes, since it is a favorite pastime of the two of them. Last night for our FHE activity we popped popcorn and sat down to watch Fantasia 2000. This is how Morgan dressed for the occasion.
Have a great week everyone.
My baby boy turns 4 in four days!!!!
Oh, and my bestest good friend comes to visit in two!!!
This is a good week for me:)

2 comments:

MP Flory said...

I always say, "I love the age of 2" when they are two or "i love 7!" when they are 7. But deep down, I know the truth. Four is the best age because they come up and hug you all the time and say I love you, are potty trained and can obey, clean and hold a good conversation. You are going to love four!

Jen said...

Ok can I just say that Morgan is such a QT!!! I love his outfit. What a fun thing for him to do. I miss seeing you guys, I hope you're doing good!