Sunday, July 7, 2013

Farewell Isla and Family

On Tuesday, June 11th, I helped out the Stahelis with their move by watching the kids while they packed their truck. I had 2 babies, 3 little girls and Morgan. It was a long morning but the kids had a great time.
Hazel was not happy I made her put her binky back in bed.

Such a sad, snotty face.

Pepper and Isla enjoying their last playdate.

Hazel and Miller having a snack.

Snack time.


Dress up time.



Miller was a little snuggle bug when he woke up from his nap.



How many outfits can one little girl where at a time?

I did not mind the snuggle time one bit.
I am happy for Isla and family because they are headed out west and that is where they really wanted to be. I am sad that we once again have lost some friends to a westward move. Stahelis you will be missed.

No comments: