Sunday, July 7, 2013

Morgan's Last Day of Kindergarten

Hazel's last day of school was Thursday, June 6th. I think we were all ready for summer to begin by the end but Morgan really loved school and his kindergarten year. We really lucked out with his fantastic teacher, Mrs. Gonzales. She was such a wonderful influence on him and taught him to read and write. I am amazed everyday with how well he can read books and signs. I pray she is still teaching kindergarten in another year when Pepper starts kindergarten.
Vincenzo, Mrs. Gonzales and Morgan on the rainy last day.

Writing out a thank you card for Mrs. Gonzales to go with the Smucker's goodie bag we gave her as an end of the year teacher gift.

Morgan ready to set off for the last day of school 2013.
I have a 1st Grader now! Where did my baby boy go?!

No comments: