Sunday, August 31, 2014

1st Day of School 2014-15

The first day of school finally arrived on Thursday, August 28th. Morgan and Pepper were very excited to start the school year and meet their old and new friends. I was excited for a little more peace and quiet around the house!
Morgan starting 2nd grade in Mrs. Jensen's class.

We love L.L. Bean and monogramming!

The kids ready to head into school with some extra school supplies.
Right before she left, I kissed Pepper's cheek. She must have decided I was somehow disgusting and started to gag. I'm sure her nerves had something to do with it as well. Anyway, I quickly started trying to talk her back from that ledge and gave her a quick sip of my water and one of Hazel's crackers. She was able to calm down and head off to school with no more issues. Thank goodness!!!

No comments: