One morning, Melissa Cox (Evan and Connor's mom) and I took the kids to Stan Hywet Hall's new children's play garden and splash pad. The kids had a great time playing and exploring.
| Best buddies. |
![]() |
| Hazel exploring the play castle. |
![]() |
| This marble drop contraption was the highlight for Hazel. Not so much dropping the marbles down but hoarding all the marbles and screaming "mine!" while running away from other children. |
![]() |
| Snack time. |
![]() |
| Note Hazel in the background with her arms folded. She was not completely sold on this whole splash pad thing. I finally had to drag her in and get her wet. She is not my most adventurous child! |
![]() |
| Morgan and Evan walking with arms around each other. |
![]() |
| Exploring the Smucker's sponsored butterfly garden. |
![]() |
| I think I will miss her little buck teeth when she stops using her "kinkys." |
![]() |
| Sisters with matching footwear. |
![]() |
| I hope they are great friends someday! |





















No comments:
Post a Comment