Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall Clean-up

Cody took off Friday, November 6th so that he could spend the day getting things done around the outside of the house that he just never seems to get to on the weekend. It was a cold and wet day but he worked like a madman and was able to accomplish quite a lot. It helped that the older two were in school and Truly and Hazel both nap!
He rented a power washer. I could not believe the difference! I didn't even realize the front porch was dirty!


Once the kids got home, they couldn't wait to "help" out.
Morgan took these. I thought the sky looked amazing!

Cody even scaled that tall ladder to clean out the gutters. 




Trying to get all three to smile and look at the camera...impossible.





Here's a video of the kids jumping in the leaves, and Pepper giving us a "nice" surprise at the end:

No comments: