Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mom's Night Out

Saturday evening, November 15th, I was lucky enough to be able to go out with some of my Momsclub friends to the Akron Art Museum Highball fundraiser. We had a fabulous time people watching (crazy hipsters,) talking and dancing the night away! I hadn't danced in a long time and it was so fun to get back in the saddle. 



Jillian Pelland (in white) was on the fundraising committee. She is such a free spirit and so fun to be around. I'm so glad she was able to get us a discount and invited us all to go. 
Kacey Yates-Gable, Jillian and Jillian's sister.
I swear one day I will not be the tallest person in the picture!
I love these ladies and the rest of my momsclub friends. I'm so grateful for them. I would be lost without them!
It's so rare that I do my makeup and make sure my hair looks just right, so I thought I'd document it for posterity at 1 in the morning when I finally got home after dropping off the others. I was super sore the next day from all my dancing shenanigans but my goodness, it was fun to be out with the ladies and feel young again!
 And it was even better to come home to my sleeping family!

No comments: