Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Random Truly

Here are a bunch of random pictures of Truly from the month of January. I'm doing some back-blogging and so it was easier to group them all together. Truly is getting to be so fun and such a doll.
This is the sweetest baby dress and shoes. I have pictures of all my girls wearing this outfit and I love, Love, LOVE it!!!!
When I finally put her in it I knew I needed a little photo shoot to capture the moment.
Someone was not so happy that she wasn't being included in the photos.
I also have a picture of Cody holding the other two girls while they wore this dress. Love them!
The other girls couldn't take it any longer so I let them join the photo shoot.
Trying to get a shot of the dress at church.
I love her bangs and the little tear in her eye.
Outtakes.




Someone is happy to be out of her adorable dress and let loose on the floor.

"The rest of the girls felt left out of the baby's photo shoot."
I know these moments are fleeting when I can still wrap a baby of mine up in a blanket and snuggle them to sleep in my arms. I was realizing this at church and decided to try and document this moment. Selfies are not my forte!
More of Hazel's temper tantrum. Such a cute crier!




Baby trying to attack the camera.
"My absolute FAVORITE baby dress and shoes!"
Gramma Goodier gave this cute little Minnie Mouse outfit to Truly for Christmas. I love babies in costumes!
Here's a video of our little mouse:

The first night Truly slept in her crib and not swaddled. I was so worried about how things would go. but she did amazing. It was so cute seeing her sleeping on her belly with her arms under her head that I tried to sneak a picture. I managed to disturb her a little but luckily it didn't take much to get her settled back to sleep.



I love these leggings and those baby toes.


"Hopefully, one day this shirt will be true. For now, I had to rush home from a baby shower yesterday because someone refused to take a bottle from Daddy. Sigh."
Those cheeks!
Pepper helping me get Truly up from her nap.
"Apparently, someone didn't enjoy the photo shoot Pepper and I were having. Oops!"
Baby's first selfie.
"As much as my arms were burning, this is a phase I will miss. Nothing like a peacefully sleeping baby in your arms to make your heart feel cozy!" 

No comments: