Friday, June 5, 2015

Morgan and Pepper's Last Day of School

Thursday, June 4th was the last day of school for Morgan and Pepper. As much as I love having the kids in school, I was very excited for the summer to begin and for us all to have some more free time together. Morgan and Pepper loved their teachers this year and made lots of good friends. Morgan is always reminding us that their are no bullies at King School! Thank goodness!
Showing off their teacher gifts.

I managed to leave the little two sitting in the van watching a movie and ran inside to take pictures of the older two. Pepper loved Mr. Clifford.
Even though Mrs. Jensen was gone half the year on maternity leave, Morgan loved having her for 2nd grade. And he loved Mrs. Tullis the long-term substitute teacher. He really lucked out with two great teachers.
"Wonderful year with wonderful teachers. I feel so blessed with the school of my kids are able to attend. Now on to 1st and 3rd grades!!!"
Pepper was picked to take a class thank you card to the school nurse. Not surprising since she visited her VERY often!
These pictures are from Nicholas' mom. Here are the kids giving a class gift to Mr. Clifford. 





"Pepper and her 1st 'boyfriend,' Nicholas. She's been calling him that since the first week of school Sigh. AT least seems like a very sweet boy!"

No comments: