The kids had a blast hanging out with all their cousins. It was fun watching them play together and get to know each other better. We are very grateful for our big families.
| The kids were mesmerized by Jerry Lewis in Rock-a-bye Baby. |
![]() |
| Discovering the fun and frustration of the labyrinth game. |
Going to the beach and playing in the sand is always a big part of our Florida vacation. I wish I enjoyed the whole beach process with little kids more, but I'm always happy when we get there.
| "Two of my most favorite things in life are watching my dad play with his grandchildren...and pictures of people's backs a the beach. Boom!" |
| "Beach-day selfie with my little adventurer. She was loving playing in the waves once she finally let go of my leg!" |
![]() |
The Wednesday after we went to Disney World we were originally scheduled to go to Lego Land. My kids had been talking about Lego Land for months. Jill and I were still exhausted from our last amusement park outing and just couldn't bring ourselves to drive two hours to walk around in the burning sun dragging with us all 8 of our children (plus Ben and Mikayla.) To help the kids get over the disappointment of not going, we came up with a Super Fun Day at home.
![]() |
| We started the day at a local diner near Jill's house. Very yummy breakfast. |
![]() |
| Next up was a trip to a local exotic pet store. The kids could have stayed there all day! |
![]() |
| The big event was going to a roller skating rink. My kids had never been on roller skates, so thankfully they had walker things to help us. |
![]() |
| I needed some help as well. It had been a VERY long time for me but it didn't take too long for it all to come back. |
![]() |
| That evening I took the 4 older kids at Gramma's house to see Jurassic World. The movie didn't start till 8 and we had to see it in 3D. It was a late night but we all had a great time. |
| "Taking this crew to the movies tonight." |
These are some pictures I found on my phone from the kids.
| "Curly-Sue enjoying the same baby rocking chair I sat in as a child." |
| One of the last days in Florida, I took my kids over to my cousin Lisa's house to swim and play. |
| "Spent the afternoon with this beautiful cousin of mine and her two equally beautiful girls. The time is never long enough!" |
| "These two were born two weeks apart. It's always a happy day when we can get them together!" |
| "These two cheeky monkeys were born less than a month apart. They both made me smile today." |
![]() |
| Showing off their newly dyed hair. |
| "The Goodier Clan got all dolled up and went dancing with the senior citizen crowd tonight. It was nice to have grown up time with my parents and sisters!" |
![]() |
| My girls helping Auntie Kim work out. |
| "Disney movies bring all the kids to the yard! Yay for cousins!" |
| "Most days with Truly can be exhausting and Sundays in particular. But my goodness this girl is entertaining to have around!" |



































































No comments:
Post a Comment